Quality is at the heart of everything we do, so naturally manufacturing and process is in accordance with International Standard ISO 140001:2004 and ISO 9001.
Additionally, our Environmental Management Systems are used to continually look at way of using less to create more. By using materials that have a high recycled content and the latest technologies in steel fabrication, we’re able to minimize waste in the manufacturing process.
Coupled with our accredited quality management system, we are able to deliver with confidence a better, greener product of the highest quality.
Some of our sustainability initiatives in the manufacturing stage include:
- Increasing the amount of recycled steel used to 20%
- 80% of the feedstock is recycled for products like aluminium tambour door cabinets and Compactus.
- Optimising the way we cut product components from sheets of steel to minimize material wastage
- Recycling all sheet metal scrap
- Installing onsite wash tanks that deal with chemicals internally
- Installing two new powder coating booths to streamline our process and increase power use efficiency
- Significantly reducing our water usage in rinsing phase by installing a new pipe line
- Ensuring metal finishing operations are 100% VOC free.