Help Desk is a fast response/fast resolution phone service for customers who have a problem or issue with their integrated system. Help Desk engineers answer calls promptly day and night and have an established record of solving issues in a timely and efficient manner.
In addition to emergency assistance, Help Desk provides preventative aspects:
- Periodic system performance monitoring and server check via remote connectivity
- Verbal status check with customer system administrator
- Operational use assistance with system software
As well as being people-based, Help Desk also includes a web-based tool that records every call and prepares a running log for real-time analysis of call time, content and resolution time.
Using the Customer Help Desk Login, customers can:
- Request callout services
- Request corrective maintenance
- Request equipment repairs
- Order spare parts
Customers have free access to track resolution progress in real-time or examine historical logs of all their Help Desk activity. This 'open book' approach is visible evidence that we deliver the service we promised.