Eclipse Powered Compactus
Eclipse Compactus makes powered high-density mobile storage more affordable than ever before.
Create your own powered storage solution from a broad range of features and options for guidance, control and safety, power and wiring, environmental monitoring, security, lighting and more. The system you buy today can easily evolve into the system you’ll need tomorrow. What’s more, the Eclipse Compactus is the safest high-density mobile storage solution you can buy.
|Drive Type||Motor-driven line shaft or synchronised|
|Track System||Standard Anti-tilt rail with dual flange guidance. Option - Other rails available depending on size and weight loads|
|Shelving Accessory System||Standard Ultima CI-80 and Longspan|
|Maximum System Width||24.6m - longer on request|
|Overall System Height (from top of track, excluding overhead pantographs)||With Ultima 1120, 2020, 2320, 2545mm
With Longspan 1345, 2145, 2345, 2645, 3145mm
|Shelving Height||Ultima 975, 1875, 2175, 2400mm
Longspan 1200, 2000, 2200, 2500, 3000mm
|Shelving Width||Ultima 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm
Longspan 900, 1200, 1500^ 1800, 2100, 2400mm
|Shelving Depth||Ultima 250, 300, 400, 450, 500, 600mm
Longspan 405, 455, 505, 605, 765, 905, 1205mm
|Maximum Carriage Carrying Capacity||Up to 1500kg per linear meter*|
|Shelf Carrying Capacity||Up to 240kg*|
|Shelving Bay Capacity||Standard frames - Up to 1035kg*
Reinforced frames - Up to 1700kg*
|Anti Tilt System||Track|
Shelving: Stone White
Base Carriages: Furniture White
Laminate Face Panels: White low-pressure laminate with black trims
Beams & Shelves: Stone White
Track and carriages: Anodized Aluminimum
|Note||* Uniformally Distributed Load. Shelf, beam and bay capacities vary, contact your Dexion representative for specific maximum loads based on your configuration. ^ Made to order|
- The Eclipse carriages can be designed to take shelving, racking, cabinets, even non Dexion products can be fitted to the Eclipse carriages (ideal for re-use of existing shelving components).
- Available in standard lengths up to 24.6m. Greater carriage lengths are possible, depending on system load factors.
- Maximum load carrying capacity of 1,500kg per linear meter.
- Standard carriages up to 1200mm depth (deeper carriages can be designed on request).
- Unique in-track anti-tilt safety mechanism is superior to conventional overhead mechanisms. Eliminating obtrusive overhead bars. Designed for seismic conditions.
- Light-immune photo sweep uses an infrared beam to detect people or objects within a closing aisle.
- A choice of sequential or block movement ensures placement and retrieval of stored contents can be done time-efficiently through programmed unit movements.
- Carriage speeds can be programmed to suit the method of operation (from 11.4sec to 2min per metre).
- Two motor sizes are available to ensure carriage and stored content loads are correctly catered for.
- Programmable carriages allow tailored carriage movement speed, soft start and stop, distance between parked carriages and more. They can also be re-programmed at any time.
- Laminate end panels are provided as standard and can be selected from a range of colours.
- 10 year warranty on motor.
- All control push buttons are (6cm) or more of surface area for ease of use by disabled operators.
- Audible signals confirm push button commands.
- All electronic controls are housed behind the laminated face panels for ease of access for service and programmable changes. No need to climb above the unit or remove contents from shelves to access the controls.
- Built in torroids and line filters provide protection against stray radio frequencies and dirty power conditions.
- By adjusting track size, spacing and orientation, floor loads can be optimally distributed at practical bearing points.
- All tracks are fully supported and grouted to evenly distribute system weight.
- Carriage wheels and tracks are machine tooled for precision and tolerance to ensure maximum strength and system life.
- Welded-steel carriage sections enhance the Compactus alignment and reduce binding, racking and misalignment of carriage and shelving.
- Options available; Aisle Entry Sensor, Zero force Sensor (ZFS), Environmental Sensors, Auto Brake, Synchronised Drive System, System Key Lock,
- Security Keypads, Aisle & Bay Lighting, Remote User Key.
- Please refer to Spec Sheet for detailed information on the options available
Please enter your details on the form below
Your request was submitted successfully. An email containing the file link should be in your email inbox soon.
Dexion File Download
Your download should begin shortly.Close window