Double Deep Racking
Double deep racking stores products up to four pallets deep, allowing for rapid dispatch of large, single-SKU orders.
Ideal for businesses which don’t have too many different products, but are distributed in high volumes where the same SKUs are stored in groups of pallets prior to dispatch. The double entry aisle allows unparalleled access via dual pantograph or sliding fork attachments.
|Handling Equipment||Dual pantograph or sliding fork attachments.|
|Average Locations Used||88%|
|% of Floor Space Covered By Storage||51%|
- Storage density increased as rack aisle ratio changes from selective racking
- 50% immediate accessibility with reasonable stock rotation
- Good use of all available locations, typically above 90%
- Safe and secure handling with the bottom pallet usually off ground
- Ability to use double deep handling equipment for other tasks
- Best used when each SKU has several pallets
- Lifetime Warranty - Conditions apply
- Complies with AS4084
- Tested in accordance with FEM 10.2.02
Please enter your details on the form below
Your request was submitted successfully. An email containing the file link should be in your email inbox soon.
Dexion File Download
Your download should begin shortly.Close window