Retail Heavy Shelving
Retail Heavy shelving can be used in situations where heavier merchandise is being displayed, for example supermarkets and DIY stores.
It’s a unit that packs a big punch. Floating shelves, have extraordinary muscle to hold the heaviest of loads.
|Shelving Bay Height||900, 1219, 1372, 1500, 1600, 1829, 1981, 2286mm|
|Shelving Bay Width||610, 915mm|
|Shelving Bay Depth||225, 300, 375, 450, 525, 605mm|
|Shelf Carrying Capacity||100kg*|
|Standard Colours||Available in 11 standard colours|
|Note||* Uniformally Distributed Load. Shelf, beam and bay capacities vary, contact your Dexion representative for specific maximum loads based on your configuration.|
- Ideal for heavier or taller merchandise whilst still providing an open fronted post free front face
- Easy clip together system
- Wide range of accessories including: wire fences and shelf dividers, prongs, baskets and bins, centre panels and dress panels, peg panels, slat walls and magazine modules
- Shelves can be angled for specialist display with the use of tilt brackets
- Steel, glass or MDF shelves available
- Infill panels are available in steel, grid mesh, MDF and steel perforated panel or as slat wall
- Lifetime Warranty - Conditions apply
Please enter your details on the form below
Your request was submitted successfully. An email containing the file link should be in your email inbox soon.
Dexion File Download
Your download should begin shortly.Close window