The Dexion Motorised Garment Carousel is an efficient, high-density solution for the storage and retrieval of hanging garments.
The Garment Carousel can reduce your storage footprint and maximise your valuable floor space, by utilising the wasted vertical storage space in your facility. Carousels also employ the "Goods-to-Person" storage principle, which eliminates travel time and greatly reduces manual handling, by delivering stored products directly to the operator at an ergonomic working height. The Garment Carousel has multiple applications across a range of industries, including: wholesale garment storage and distribution, commercial uniforming, and retail fashion. From the warehouse to the showroom floor, this carousel is ideal for any solution requiring bulk storage, precise inventory management, and fast easy access to stock.
|Carrier Width||3886, 4801, 5715mm|
|Maximum Garment Size||1168mm (L) x 508mm (W)|
|Store||4 - 9 Carrier Bars (storage levels)|
|Maximum Load per Carrier / Storage Level||450kg (standard carriers)|
|Maximum Total Storage Load per Carousel||5900kg (standard models)|
• Carousel configuration can be customised to cater for your specific inventory dimensions and storage requirements
• Store and retrieve thousands of garments within a small footprint
• Quality engineering and heavy duty construction
• Simple stocking / loading process
• Fast retrieval of stored products
• Improved inventory management and picking accuracy
• Single person operation allows increased efficiency and reduced labour costs
• Ergonomically designed to reduce manual handling and lifting related injuries
• User friendly push-button machine controls, including emergency stop
• Electronic security keypad to prevent unauthorised use
• Ideal for both bulk storage and retail sales applications, across a range of apparel industries
Please enter your details on the form below
Your request was submitted successfully. An email containing the file link should be in your email inbox soon.
Dexion File Download
Your download should begin shortly.Close window