The Multi-Tower application is a modular extension concept, which can be applied to any carousel in the Dexion range (excluding the Pan Carousel).
The Multi-Tower concept greatly increases the total storage capacity of a Vertical Carousel by adding additional storage towers to the primary unit, with the carrier chains of each tower linked in a serpentine configuration. A Multi-Tower design allows the carousel to retain a relatively small footprint, and maximises your valuable floor space, by utilising more of the wasted vertical storage space in your facility. Multi-Tower Carousels can also increase picking efficiency, by allowing a larger volume of stored product to be presented to a single operating station. Due to their increased capacity, complexity and lengthier retrieval times, most Multi-Tower Carousels are also automated using Dexion's Automation and Inventory Control Systems.
|Storage Capacity||2 to 10 or more towers in a single carousel|
• Customisation to Multi-Tower configuration is available for all Dexion Carousels except the Pan Carousel
• Tower configuration can also be customised to suit the installation area
• Maximised storage capacity in a small footprint
• Quality engineering and heavy duty construction
• Simple stocking / loading process
• Fast retrieval of stored products
• Improved inventory management and picking accuracy
• Single person operation allows increased efficiency and reduced labour costs
• Ergonomically designed to reduce manual handling and lifting related injuries
• User friendly push-button machine controls, including emergency stop
• Electronic security keypad to prevent unauthorised use
• Ideal for carousel applications requiring increased storage capacity and consolidated retrieval of stored inventory
Please enter your details on the form below
Your request was submitted successfully. An email containing the file link should be in your email inbox soon.
Dexion File Download
Your download should begin shortly.Close window