Push Back Racking
Push back racking combines high-density storage with high-speed access by conventional forklift trucks, ideal for businesses that need to store large batches of the same SKU.
Pallets may be safely stored 2 to 6 deep. Pallets are gravity fed ensuring the pick face is constantly filled. Pallet access is arranged on a Last In First Out basis.
|Handling Equipment||Conventional Forklift|
|Average Locations Used||80%|
|Immediate Accessibility||Up to 100%|
|% of Floor Space Covered By Storage||43%|
- Pick face remains constantly full
- A low damage environment, with truck outside racking always
- High storage density with speedy accessibility, but FILO
- Conventional handling equipment can be used
- Pallet quality may not be so critical as carts or cradles are always used
- Complies with AS4084
- Tested in accordance with FEM 10.2.02
Please enter your details on the form below
Your request was submitted successfully. An email containing the file link should be in your email inbox soon.
Dexion File Download
Your download should begin shortly.Close window