Selective Mobile Racking
Standard racking is mounted on powered mobile bases to form banks of mobile racks that can be operated by only one aisle.
The racks are electronically powered and moved to enable a FLT to access every aisle when needed. Remote control panels can assist by linking FLT movements to throughputs. Specially constructed floors with running and guide rails are needed. Powered mobile is usually conceived at the planning stage and is used extensively in cold storage applications. High capacity and high usage close to 100% is common.
|Handling Equipment||Conventional Forklift|
|Average Locations Used||98%|
|% of Floor Space Covered By Storage||63%|
- Very dense storage with individual selectivity still available
- Product security and safety provided (possible to lock the system)
- Accessibility needs to be planned, especially using a remote control
- Safety systems of the scheme well established and exceed all international standards
- Materials handling equipment can be conventional
- Lifetime Warranty - Conditions apply
- Complies with AS4084
- Tested in accordance with FEM 10.2.02
Please enter your details on the form below
Your request was submitted successfully. An email containing the file link should be in your email inbox soon.
Dexion File Download
Your download should begin shortly.Close window