Narrow Aisle Racking
Narrow aisle racking, as the name suggests, makes optimal use of floor area and roof height, resulting in greater storage density.
Direct access to every pallet is achieved. The system is serviced by special forklift trucks. Operating cabins may be elevating or static.
|Handling Equipment||Conventional Forklift|
|Average Locations Used||95%|
|% of Floor Space Covered By Storage||46%|
- Floor mounted free roaming trucks are flexible in multi-aisles
- High speed through put with specialised equipment
- Controlled materials handling provides safe and damage free environment
- Fire suppression and seismic need consideration. Hard wearing and very flat floor designed for heavy static/ live loads are normal
- High average locations used 95%, for 100% accessibility, good stock rotation and 50% floor utilisation with high cube available
- Lifetime Warranty - Conditions apply
- Complies with AS4084
- Tested in accordance with FEM 10.2.02