Speedlock shelving is made from the same beams and uprights we use for our pallet racking, so it is the ultimate in heavy duty shelving for bulkier and heavier items.
There is a wide selection of beam sections and lengths which means it can suit almost any space. Its bolted construction means it is fully adjustable, and it can be fitted with timber or mesh shelves. It is very economical.
|Beam Length||50 Open 1350, 1500, 1800, 2400, 2600, 2750mm
75 Open 1350, 1500, 1800, 2400, 2600, 2750, 3000mm
105 I Beam 1350, 2600, 2750, 3000mm
55 & 80 Step 1350, 1500, 1800, 2400, 2600, 2750mm
|Shelving Bay Height||900, 1800, 2400, 3000mm|
|Shelving Bay Depth||600, 750, 840, 900, 1000, 1050, 1200, 1300, 1350, 1500mm|
|Shelf Carrying Capacity||Up to 1000kg*|
|Standard Colours||Orange (beams), Galvanised (uprights)|
|Note||* Uniformally Distributed Load. Shelf, beam and bay capacities vary, contact your Dexion representative for specific maximum loads based on your configuration.|
- Infinite size combinations
- Range of beam options to accommodate the most demanding loads
- Ability to incorporate a range of shelf types; particleboard, mesh or melamine
- Available in a corrosive resistant finish for outdoor applications
- Can be easily demounted, relocated or reconfigured
- Lifetime Warranty - Conditions apply
- Tested in accordance with FEM 10.2.02
Please enter your details on the form below
Your request was submitted successfully. An email containing the file link should be in your email inbox soon.
Dexion File Download
Your download should begin shortly.Close window