Mech Assist Compactus
The Dexion Mech Assist Compactus is the safest mechanically assisted Compactus available in Australia today.
This storage system cleverly optimises floor space and puts all the storage efficiency you could ever need at your fingertips via carriage lengths well above industry standard. Operation is smooth and effortless due to the ability to select a drive ratio which suits the load of the Compactus and its contents. Dexion Mech Assist Compactus provide market leading safety features, and can be easily upgraded to a powered operation at any time in the future.
|System Type||Mechanically Assisted|
|Track System||Standard B Anti-tilt track with dual flange guidance.
Other track profiles are available depending on size and weight loads
|Shelving Accessory System||Standard Ultima CI-80 and Longspan|
|Maximum System Width||13.7m2 longer on request|
|Overall System Heights (from top of track)||Ultima 1120, 2020, 2320, 2545mm
Longspan 1345, 2145, 2345, 2645, 3145mm
|Shelving Height||Ultima 975, 1875, 2175, 2400mm
Longspan 1200, 2000, 2200, 2500, 3000mm
|Shelving Width||Ultima 750, 900, 1050, 1200mm
Longspan 900, 1200, 1500^ 1800, 2100, 2400mm
|Shelving Depth||Ultima 250 , 300, 400, 450, 500, 600mm
Longspan 405, 455, 505, 605, 765, 905, 1205mm
|Maximum Bay Carrying Capacity||Up to 1500kg per linear meter*|
|Shelf Carrying Capacity||Up to 240kg*|
|Standard Colours||Shelving: Stone White
Base Carriages: Furniture White
Laminate Face Panels: White low-pressure laminate with black trims
Beams & Shelves: Stone White
Track & Carriages: Anodized Aluminimum
|Note||* Uniformally Distributed Load. Shelf, beam and bay capacities vary, contact your Dexion representative for specific maximum loads based on your configuration.|
- The Mech Assist carriages can be designed to take shelving, racking, cabinets, even non Dexion products can be fitted to the Mech Assist carriages (ideal for re-use of existing shelving components).
- Available in standard lengths up to 13.7m. Greater carriage lengths are possible, depending on system load factors.
- Maximum load carrying capacity of 1,500 kg per linear metre.
- Standard carriages up to 1200mm depth (deeper carriages can be designed on request).
- The unique in-track anti-tilt safety mechanism is superior to conventional overhead mechanisms and eliminates obtrusive overhead bars. Anti-tilt devices are engineered to comply with all seismic requirements, providing an extra measure of system stability and safety – even in areas prone to earthquakes.
- To assure the smoothest possible operation, an integrated chain tensioner can be easily adjusted to fine tune the carriage drive. This operation only takes a few seconds as a minor service adjustment without disassembly of the system.
- Select from three drive ratios. By appropriately matching the system drive ratio to the load, operation becomes smooth and effortless. Very little force or exertion is needed to open an aisle.
- By adjusting track size, spacing and orientation, floor loads can be optimally distributed at practical bearing points.
- All tracks are fully supported and grouted to evenly distribute system weight.
- Carriage wheels and tracks are machine tooled for precision and tolerance to ensure maximum strength and system life.
- Welded-steel carriage sections enhance the Compactus alignment and reduce binding, racking and misalignment of carriage and shelving.
- The three spoked handle is moulded from a composite of 33% fiberglass and nylon will not bend or rust.
- Laminate end panels as provided as standard and can be selected from a range of colours.
- Options available: Synchronized Drive System, Safety Lock, Hub Lock, One-Piece Track System, Mechanical Safety Sweep
- Please refer to Spec Sheet for detailed information on the options available
Please enter your details on the form below
Your request was submitted successfully. An email containing the file link should be in your email inbox soon.
Dexion File Download
Your download should begin shortly.Close window